A Class 3 written test and your air brake endorsement with air brake knowledge exam are required to take the Class 3 road test.

View Cart

What is required

Written/Knowledge Test

  • To take your Class 1 or 3 written/knowledge test, you need to study road
    • signs and parking distances in the Basic License Handbook.
    • You also need to study the Professional Driver’s Handbook.
  • For a Class 1 knowledge test, you must study the Class 1 and Class 2 sections as you will be able to drive a bus with 10 or more passengers.
  • You also need to study the section regarding trailers.
  • For Class 3, please study the Class 3 section only.
  • You do not have to study trailers or buses, but everything else should be studied.
  • We have these books in our office, and you can access this information online at www.transportation.alberta.ca.
  • This test can be taken at any Alberta registry office and is valid for one year from the date on the permit.
  • The cost is approximately $18.00.
Class 3 Driver Training Edmonton

If you want to attain an Alberta class 1, class 2, class 3, or class 4 Commercial Operator’s Licence, it is required that you first pass the Alberta commercial driver’s licence knowledge test; therefore, it is important to prepare. To upgrade an operator’s licence, you will need to pass a commercial knowledge test, please visit www.drivingtest.ca for practice exams and please be sure to click on the Commercial Test and the Alberta link.

Serving clients across Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, Morinville, Gibbons, and the surrounding areas.

Contact Donovan's Driver Education - Class 3 Truck Driving School In Edmonton, AB

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid