What if I lose my Air Brake Certificate?

Author: Donovan's Driver Education |

If you lose your Air Brake Certificate, we can issue you a replacement for $30. We require the following information:

  • Your Full Name
  • Driver’s License Number
  • Phone Number
  • When You Took the Course
  • Who Paid For the Course

You can call the office or email this information to cded@camerondriver.com. The $30 replacement fee can be paid by credit card and we can mail it out to you if you provide your mailing address. Or can be paid in-person when you come to pick it up.